We aim to give you a thorough massage at great price in a calm, clean setting. Our goal is that you find value in our friendly service, return for more and refer us to the people around you.
There is a language gap between our Check-In staff, our therapists and many of our customers. For this reason, we have printed our policies for you to review.
- Our hours of operation are daily, from 8: 00 A. M. to 8: 00 P. M.
- Most of our customers show up and lie down in a bathing suit, bikini, shorts or underwear. There is no expectation of privacy on our top deck. We have a changing room if you want to change out of your clothing and can ask your therapist for a towel if you want to be nude and enjoy your massage under a large beach towel. Communicate with your therapist and let them know if there is something you want them to focus on.
- Sexual innuendoes of any kind are unacceptable and will terminate your massage immediately.
- Our linens are fresh and clean at the beginning of every massage. Please ensure that they are to your satisfaction and have them changed if they are not.
- Feel free to shuffle and get comfortable on the table prior to your massage. Sometimes the face mask can chafe your face due to a wrinkle or your ankles might lack proper support- don’t try to endure it. Shuffle, move, adjust until you are comfortable and tell your therapist that you are comfortable so she can start.
- Please be respectful of customers who are enjoying their massage and keep reasonably quiet on the upper deck area as you approach your table or on your way back down having had a massage. Should you need to communicate, do so by whispering. While enjoying your massage, do not communicate with people on other tables as this disrupts the tranquility of others. Please mute your phones.
- Please let your therapist know if you have any health issues or medical history concerns that could be affected by a thorough massage and a good stretch.
- On each bed there is a basket for you to place your belongings (Glasses, phone, watch, wallets, jewelry, etc.). Please be certain that you retrieve all your belongings from your basket, before walking away from your bed. We are not responsible for any items left in these baskets and urge you to arrive at The Sand Bar without expensive jewelry.
- Our Reflexology Program – Get Hammered While You Get Nailed, is NOT a pedicure. It is a Reflexology Massage enhanced with 2 beers or a huge margarita (some clients have water, soda or iced tea). They will massage your calves, ankles, feet and toes, after a thorough cleansing and exfoliation. Though they will file your nails and calluses, they will not cut your cuticles.
- Your time begins when you arrive at the upper deck. All too often our customers arrive at the upper deck and then decide they want to take selfies with the gorgeous backdrop, use the restroom, etc. We ask that those that have Time-Slots set aside, arrive at The Sand Bar and check 15 minutes early for this reason.
- All our therapists have their name prominently displayed on their uniform. Should you feel that you did not get your money’s worth or a particular therapist was lacking or shorted you, please take note of their name, date, time and let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Online Reservation System, only works for next day reservations and reservations within 30 days (NO same day bookings and NO reservations out more than 30 days).
- At The Sand Bar you can make same day reservations by leaving a deposit. No deposit- NO reservation.
- Those same day reservations will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited if the customer does not arrive within 15 minutes of the requested time-slot.
- Any claim for a refund from our Online Reservation System, must be submitted in writing to: email@example.com
- NO refunds from our Online Reservation System, within a day of your reservation.
- Sometimes bad weather (high wind or rain) shuts us down for a day or two. If this happens and The Sand Bar downstairs is open, the manager will refund you your deposit. There is manager presence on site all the time.
- Reservations with a deposit cannot be changed within four hours of your reservation time.
- Though we do have clients that request a specific therapist, we cannot always accommodate this request and it is not our responsibility to do so.
- We have 7 tables available and cannot guarantee that couples or groups will enjoy their massages on adjoining tables. There is no way to reserve or set aside a specific table. You are welcome to choose a table that is not being used and with fresh linens.
- Our massage deck is an open deck, right on the beach, only a pebble lob from the water. Given this, pleasant ambient noise in the form of splashing waves, warm or cool breeze, ambient music from the bar below, etc. is ever present. However, sometimes a loud crying kid, a barking dog or if the music is not to your liking, we provide our customers with new earplugs at no charge. Should this be your need, please ask your therapist for a fresh pair or bring your own (with or without music).
Should you have any questions, suggestions or concerns regarding the service or how to reserve a time slot ahead of your arrival, don’t hesitate to let us know by dropping us a note at: