The safety and the wellbeing of our customers and our staff is The Sand Bar’s greatest concern as we carefully resume operations. Based on the lessons learned during these past months, we must all be aware of how to mitigate the spread and minimize the risk of contagion in this “new normal”. Here, we list the sanitary protocols and actions we have implemented for your comfort and to keep both, you and our therapists, as safe as possible.
What we expect from our customers:
- Upon arrival to The Sand Bar all guests must use a hand sanitizing solution. We also have an Infrared Temperature reading device that we will use on all customers. We will politely refuse service to anyone that we suspect has a fever.
What our customers can expect from us:
- All our staff has completed a series of compulsory courses that gives them a clear understanding of how the virus is transmitted, personal hygiene, sanitary etiquette, and safe customer care.
- All our staff will wear face masks.
- No therapist will wear jewelry and makeup.
- The health of all our therapists will be monitored carefully and their temperature will be taken daily.
- We have reduced the number of our massage beds from 30 to 15, allowing for lower density on our deck.
- There are several hand sanitation stations throughout the massage deck. Our therapists will sanitize their hands prior to each service.
- Our therapists have pledged that they will stay at home and quarantine if they come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Know that The Sand Bar has achieved operational readiness for reopening by having obtained the applicable Reopening License required by State Sanitation Board (COEPRIS), who developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan. We have new required staffing levels to restart operations and Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff safety and health, including health checks for our therapists that abide to local rules and Department of Labor legislation. Should you have any concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org